Who can volunteer
Box to run with met-volunteers9f
Who can volunteer?
• Practicing, retired or otherwise employed medical professionals, such as doctors, nurses, emergency medical technicians, pharmacists, nursing assistants, dentists, veterinarians and others.
• Public health professionals.
• Community members without medical training.
• Volunteer interpreters, chaplains, amateur radio operators, logistics experts and legal advisers.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21736Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17602Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12531Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9970Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9708Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9584Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7184Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense