Why it's so hard to step back from ‘fiscal cliff'
WASHINGTON — The “fiscal cliff” crisis bundles together some of Washington's toughest decisions — the ones lawmakers have dodged for years — and says settle them all right now. Or else. Yet bedrock differences between Democrats and Republicans stand in the way.
No wonder it's hard to shake hands on a deal by New Year's.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 14804OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10332Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6926Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6240Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6240Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5695Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4108Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?