Why the increase in prescription drug abuse in Oklahoma?
Chris Jones, health scientist with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said sale of prescription drugs and nonmedical use is driving the number of overdose deaths.
Videoview all videos
Feb 2Officials address forged forms and ways of treating addicts.
Photoview all 6 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14417OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 14044Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8989Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7004Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5982Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5451Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5357Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss