Window shopping: Retail briefs for Feb. 7, 2013
Window shopping: Retail briefs for Thursday, Feb. 7, 2013
MCALESTER — U.S. Cellular has reopened its store here at 1718 E Carl Albert Parkway. The store was expanded to 3,122-square-feet. Store hours are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday and noon to 5 p.m. Sunday.
Ralph Lauren Corp.
NEW YORK — Ralph Lauren Corp. posted a 27 percent increase in its fiscal third-quarter profit as the designer clothing company enjoyed continued momentum in spending among its affluent shoppers in the U.S. and improving trends in Europe during the crucial winter holidays. The news sent shares of the company up 6 percent Wednesday. The results are an improvement from the first half of the year. But the company managed to navigate through the rough patches and delivered better-than-expected results.
From staff and wire reports
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 83313Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 56374Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 33323Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 23846Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 23231Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8483Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8265Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters