Windy with rain chances Friday in central Oklahoma
There is a 40 percent chance for light rain Friday in central Oklahoma. Chances increase Saturday for showers and thunderstorms.
Rain chances are increasing in central Oklahoma Friday, the National Weather Service reports.
Thunderstorms and showers are likely Saturday.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Friday: A 40 percent chance of light rain after noon. Cloudy with a high near 60. South, southeast wind 13 to 22 mph with gusts as high as 31 mph.
Friday night: Light rain likely. Patchy fog. Otherwise cloudy with a low around 55. South, southeast wind 20 to 22 mph with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent.
Saturday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy with a high near 68. South wind 18 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent.
Saturday night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Mostly cloudy with a low around 39. South wind 13 to 21 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
Sunday: Partly sunny with a high near 49. North wind 20 to 23 mph with gusts as high as 32 mph.
Sunday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 26.
Monday: Sunny with a high near 53.
Monday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 64.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 41.
Thursday: Sunny with a high near 66.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 20415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7078Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6616OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5593Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4449Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4211Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater