Wine & Chocolate Festival set for Saturday in Hennessey
Wine auction is scheduled for 7 p.m.
Wine and chocolate are on the menu for a Main Street festival in Hennessey on Saturday night.
The Wine & Chocolate Festival is set to include multiple wineries, along with amateur winemakers and chocolatiers.
The second annual event will be held from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in Memorial Park on Hennessey's Main Street, U.S. 81, on Saturday. A wine auction will be held at 7 p.m.
The $10 per person admission includes a wineglass and wrist band for wine and chocolate tastings. The charge for chocolate tastings only is $5 for eight tastings. There is no charge for infants or children in strollers.
Proceeds will go to Hennessey United, a nonprofit civic organization.
Hennessey volunteer firefighters will sell rib eye steak sandwiches, chips and bottled water for $8.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 14121OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 13945Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8893Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6932Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5880Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5330Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5280Student shot dead during botched home invasion