Editor's note: This story will be updated as often as we get information about cancellations/postponements. If you have information on a cancelled or postponed sporting event, please email Ryan Aber at email@example.com.
The winter weather that moved through Oklahoma on Thursday morning has pushed back several basketball playoff games, likely pushing back until Monday the full field for small-school state basketball tournaments.
The Class A area consolation games scheduled for Thursday at the Chisholm Trail Expo Center in Enid and Class B area consolation games at Woodward and Cleveland were pushed back to Friday night.
Those tournaments are likely to be decided Monday with the area consolation finals, pushing back the release of state tournament brackets in those classes.
The brackets were scheduled to be released Sunday with the state tournaments beginning next Thursday in the Oklahoma City area.
Several regionals were also postponed, including Class 4A regionals at John Marshall and Berryhill, Class 3A at Perkins and Class 2A at Morrison.
Class 6A and 5A girls playoffs are scheduled to open Thursday evening as well. None of those games have been postponed as of 8:45 Thursday morning.
HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL POSTPONEMENTS/CANCELLATIONS
* Class 6A: Regional at Tulsa Washington postponed
* Class 5A: Lawton MacArthur vs. Guymon at Piedmont pushed back to 5:30 p.m., Friday.
* Class 4A: Regional at John Marshall postponed
* Class 4A: Regional at Berryhill postponed
* Class 4A: Regional at Weatherford will start at 2:30 p.m., an hour behind schedule
* Class 3A: Regional at Perkins postponed
* Class 3A: Regional at Muskogee Civic Center postponed
* Class 3A: Regional at Verdigris postponed
* Class 3A: Regional at Beggs postpones
* Class 3A: Regional at Marlow postponed
* Class 2A: Regional at Morrison postponed
* Class 2A: Regional at Chisholm postponed
* Class A: Area consolation games at Chisholm Trail Expo Center in Enid moved to Friday.
* Class B: Area consolation games at Woodward moved to Friday.
* Class B: Area consolation games at Cleveland moved to Friday.