Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Many of the gym members choose to eat the Paleo Diet, which mimics diets of human’s hunter-gatherer ancestors, with combinations of lean meats, seafood, vegetables, fruits and nuts.
With Oklahoma ranking No. 48 in overall health, state officials hope to turn that around
Five years ago, Oklahoma City was ranked No. 8 on Men’s Fitness magazine’s fattest cities list. But when the magazine’s new rankings came out, Oklahoma City saw a turnaround, ranking No. 23 on the fittest city’s list.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 20729Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17578Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11978Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 8989Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8551Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8339Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments