Witness in political corruption probe implicates Rep. Randy Terrill
Â©Copyright 2010, The Oklahoman
A witness in a political corruption investigation recalls state Rep. Randy Terrill on May 17 pushed for Sen. Debbe Leftwich to be hired at the medical examiner's office and warned the discussion was "dead man's talk.”
Photoview all photos
Terrill, R-Moore, also specified how much Leftwich would be paid in the new job — $80,000 a year, the witness recalled.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims