Witnesses testify in trial of Oklahoma woman accused of pushing husband out high-rise window
Jurors in the trial of a Tulsa woman who is accused of murdering her husband by pushing him out a window in their high-rise apartment heard from a witness Wednesday who was one of the first to arrive at the apartment after the incident.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Jurors also heard from two other witnesses in the case of Amber Michelle Hilberling, who faces a second-degree murder charge in the death of her husband, Joshua Hilberling, 23. He died June 7, 2011, when he fell from a window at the University Club Apartments, 1722 S. Carson Ave., to the top of a parking garage.
Prosecutors have also filed an alternate charge of first-degree manslaughter.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12675Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11502Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6315Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5431Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 5078Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4467OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3964How to help tornado victims