Witten on threshold of becoming No. 1 Cowboy in receptions
ATLANTA — Jason Witten was just hoping to survive his first training camp and make the team when he joined the Dallas Cowboys in 2003 as a third-round pick out of Tennessee.
NewsOK Related Articles
Never in his wildest dreams did he think he would one day catch more passes than any other Cowboys player ever.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 43037Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15155Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9718Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8776Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8708Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7875Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7675Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena