Wizards beat Bucks 102-94
MILWAUKEE (AP) — Trevor Booker scored 18 of his 22 points in the first half to lead the Washington Wizards to a 102-94 exhibition victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday night.
He made 10 of 17 shots from the floor and added seven rebounds. A.J. Price added 17 points and 11 assists while Martell Webster also chipped in 17 points.
Monta Ellis scored 19 points to lead Milwaukee. Brandon Jennings had 16 points and seven rebounds. But both guards each finished with five turnovers.
Washington sealed the victory when Price sank a 3-pointer from the right wing for a 100-94 lead with 30 seconds to play. It was the team's first field goal in a span of 3:57.
Milwaukee's only lead in the fourth was 87-86 after a 3-pointer by Jennings with 7:22 to play. But the Bucks managed just seven points the rest of the way.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 75968Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30909Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 28067Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 24729Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6906Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 6904Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6686Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond