Woman accused of striking another with car then driving into Oklahoma City grocery store
A woman was arrested Friday evening by Oklahoma City police after a disturbance at a Buy for Less, 415 SW 59. The woman is accused of hitting another woman with a car and then driving it into the store.
A woman was arrested Friday night after police said she struck another woman with a car and then drove it into an Oklahoma City grocery store.
Two women were in Buy for Less, 415 SW 59, shortly after 8:30 p.m. They were kicked out of the story by the manager because they were fighting, police said.
The fight continued outside in the parking lot. One woman got into a car and the other tossed something onto the car's hood, police said.
The car moved forward, hit the woman and then smashed into the doors of the grocery store, police said.
The injured woman was taken to OU Medical Center with injuries that were not life threatening, police said.
The other woman was arrested on a complaint of assault with a dangerous weapon.
No names were released.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 81615Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14276Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8057Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7469Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7367How to help tornado victims
- 6230Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5754Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'