Woman arrested in fatal Oklahoma City hit-and-run accident
Oklahoma City police Monday arrested Shana Chidester, 26, on a complaint of leaving the scene of a fatality accident in connection with the death of Frankie Dixon, 45, who was found dead early Sunday in a street near SE 57 and Shields Boulevard.
A woman was arrested in connection with a hit-and-run accident that killed a man Sunday, police said.
Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow said officers received a tip Monday afternoon that Shana Chidester, 26, might have been involved in the death of Frankie Dixon.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
Dixon, 45, was found dead in the street early Sunday at SE 57 and Shields Boulevard.
Wardlow said Chidester was interviewed by officers, and she will be
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 24367Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12839Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7010OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5994OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5476Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5061Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3886Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater