Woman charged after allegedly spanking son with ping pong paddle
SAND SPRINGS -- A Sand Springs woman who was charged on an allegation she abused her 7-year-old son was arrested Wednesday.
Miranda Kyle Farley, 27, was booked into the Tulsa Jail on a child-abuse injury compliant, jail records state.
Farley was charged Tuesday in Tulsa County District Court for the Feb. 4 incident, court filings show.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort