Two killed in wrecks on state roads
A Missouri man died in a wreck Monday morning and a Missouri woman died in a Sunday night crash on Oklahoma roads, according to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
A Missouri man died in a wreck Monday morning and a Missouri woman died in a Sunday night crash on Oklahoma roads, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
Bobby Hill, 63, Sarcoxie, Mo.
About 9:45 a.m. Monday, Hill was driving a tractor-trailer south on State Highway 88, south of the Oologah Dam in Rogers County. The rig left the road on a curve and rolled over, troopers said.
Hill died at a Tulsa hospital. He was wearing a seat belt, troopers said.
Roseann M. Sparks, 45, Goodman, Mo.
About 11 p.m. Sunday, Sparks was driving west on the Creek Turnpike westbound exit ramp to the Turner Turnpike in Sapulpa in Creek County when the sport utility vehicle she was driving went off the left side of the road and overturned.
Sparks died at the scene. She was wearing a seat belt, troopers said.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 87104Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16817OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12528Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9682Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8846Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation