Share “Woman electrocuted when she answered her...”

Woman electrocuted when she answered her iPhone 5 while it was charging

www.nbcnews.com Published: July 15, 2013
Advertisement

NBC reports Apple is investigating an accident in which a Chinese woman was killed by an electric shock when answering a call on her iPhone 5 while it was charging, the U.S. technology company said on Monday.



Last Thursday, Ma Ailun, a 23-year-old woman from China's western Xinjiang region and a flight attendant with China Southern Airlines, was electrocuted when she took a call on the charging mobile telephone, the official Xinhua news agency quoted police as saying on Sunday.

See this story on www.nbcnews.com