Woman found dead in a swimming pool identified
Dennise M. Nicholson, 38, of Luther, was found dead by her husband Thursday.
LUTHER — A woman found dead in a swimming pool has been identified, the Oklahoma County sheriff's office reports Friday.
Dennise M. Nicholson, 38, was found by her husband when he returned home at 23700 N Dobbs about 7 p.m. Thursday, according to a news release.
Investigators do not think the death is suspicious, but are awaiting reports from the state medical examiner to establish a cause of death, the release states.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9606Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad