Woman hospitalized after domestic assault, police report
A woman was taken to a hospital after an assault in Oklahoma City. A man was taken to jail.
A woman was hospitalized and a man arrested on a domestic abuse complaint early Monday in Oklahoma City, police said.
About 2:15 a.m. Monday a man was seen dragging a woman into an apartment in the 2400 block of N Robinson Avenue. The woman was unconscious, Knight said.
The man, identified as Zachary Brockhaus, 28, was arrested on a misdemeanor domestic abuse complaint and taken to jail, Knight said.
Knight said he could not release the name or age of the woman since she is the victim in a domestic abuse report.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9606Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad