Trial to begin over Tulsa high-rise death
TULSA, Okla. (AP) — Jury selection is set to begin Monday in the trial of a Tulsa woman accused of pushing her husband to his death from their high-rise apartment.
NewsOK Related Articles
Amber Hilberling is charged with second-degree murder in the 2011 death of Joshua Hilberling, who died after falling from the 25th floor window to the roof of a parking garage 17 floors below.
Prosecutors allege Amber Hilberling pushed her husband; she says the apartment had dangerously thin windows and her husband fell accidentally.
Amber Hilberling rejected a plea deal offered by prosecutors last week, opting to go on trial instead. She faces 10 years to life in prison if convicted of second-degree murder.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 20835Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17666Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12055Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9067Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8577Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8462Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments