Women's NCAA: Sooners' Sweet journey
Published: March 30, 2013
Oklahoma faces a tough test in No. 2 seed Tennessee in the Sweet 16 on Sunday, but it hardly compares to the obstacles Sherri Coale's Sooners have already overcome this season.
- How do you prepare to face Baylor's Brittney Griner?
- Oklahoma basketball: How Sherri Coale kept the Sooners on track
- Oklahoma City Regional notebook: Oklahoma coach Sherri Coale reflects on last meeting with Tennessee
- Oklahoma basketball: A Sooner love story
- Q&A: Tennessee guard Meighan Simmons
- How did the Big 12 Conference let Louisville get away?