H: ° L: °,
Would you spend $23,000 on a shirt in hopes it attracts the ladies?
You have to hand it to Datta Phuge of Pune, India: The man has no shame (or fashion sense).
In hopes to attract more women, Phuge hired more than a dozen goldsmiths to work for a two-week period on a shirt made of solid gold. The end result? It's 22-karat gold, weighs seven pounds and, according to Phuge, is an investment.
And now, to protect himself and his investment, Phuge travels with personal bodyguards in case less savory folk try something sneaky.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister