Wozniacki reaches semifinals of Korea Open
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Caroline Wozniacki reached the semifinals of the Korea Open by defeating Klara Zakopalova of the Czech Republic 6-2, 6-3 Friday.
The Dane will next play Ekaterina Makarova of Russia, who beat Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez of Spain 6-1, 6-1.
Also, Varvara Lepchenko of the United States beat Tamira Paszek of Austria 4-6, 7-6 (3), 6-4, and Kaia Kanepi of Estonia defeated Kiki Bertens of the Netherlands 6-4, 6-4.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 29552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 26325Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims