Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
/> Now that he’s back home, Henry has a decision to make. And until he signs another letter of intent, there will be no shortage of attention in the college basketball world focused on what he decides to do. “That’s just the stuff that goes along with being in this kind of position,” Henry said during the middle of his cross-country tour of all-star games. “I know everybody has to ask about it.” And while Henry's decision will apparently come soon, it will just slow down the speculation, it isn't likely to stop it. Because Henry signed with Memphis during the early signing period in November, he can't sign another letter of intent. Instead, his decision won't be finalized until he enrolls at whichever school he decides, leaving the door open at least for another change of heart. Carl Henry, though, wants Xavier and C.J. to make their final decision soon. “I’m ready to get it over with,” Carl Henry said. “I think it’s been going on too long.” Carl Henry also said he wasn’t worried about whether C.J. would be able to play immediately. C.J. walked on at Memphis last season after a short professional baseball career. He did not play because of injuries. “Because he wasn’t recruited as a walk-on, he can make one move, so he should be able to play next year if he gets back in shape,” Carl Henry said. “I’ve seen him play and he can still play, when he’s healthy.”
Xavier and C.J. Henry won't be visiting Kentucky this weekend
News Photo Galleriesview all
COLLEGE BASKETBALL VIDEOS
- 82236Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32719Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 31236Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 27663Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24708Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8346Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7879Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman