Young Chefs Invited To Compete In 4-H Food Fest
“This should be a fun time for everyone who attends,” Horn remarked. “This is a good way for aspiring chefs to see how their dishes measure up to others.”
To enter, participants who fall into the appropriate age categories must register by February 27. Registration is available online at http://oces.okstate.edu/oklahoma/4-h/food-fest-registration or may be submitted at the 4-H office. There is no charge for this event.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36498Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32022Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 18998Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7837Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6469OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3675College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3601Student shot dead during botched home invasion