Young guns: NBA teams with young, productive trios
Ten times in NBA history, a team has had a trio of scorers which averaged at least 57 points a game and were a combined age of younger than 70. The teams, with their cumulative age:
NewsOK Related Articles
1. 2009 Thunder 62.1
Kevin Durant, Jeff Green and Russell Westbrook led Oklahoma City to a 23-59 record.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 79875Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16375OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12357Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12103Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10249Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9002How to help tornado victims