Your Life: Look up and out when facing life changes
Charlotte Lankard: Life brings changes. The unknown can be scary. Don't get stuck in the fear. Look up and out and you will find experiences that you might have missed.
Last year Mobile Meals fed 164,000 hot meals to frail, homebound senior adults. Some 67,048 of those meals were furnished as a result of the proceeds from the 2011-12 Oklahoma Senior Follies performance.
For those who enjoy learning check out the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute offered through Oklahoma State University. OLLI offers a variety of educational courses for seasoned adults. No tests! Just the joy of keeping your mind active and meeting some like-minded folks. Go to education.okstate.edu/olli to find out more.
Life brings changes. The unknown can be scary. Don't get stuck in the fear. Look up and out and you will find experiences that you might have missed.
Charlotte Lankard is a licensed marriage and family therapist in private practice. Contact her at email@example.com.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 13704Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13572OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9488Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7226Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6986Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5704Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5041Student shot dead during botched home invasion