Your Life: The 12 answers for last week's questions
Charlotte Lankard's column last week featured 12 questions for people who know everything … and here are the answers.
The lakes that are referred to in “Los Angeles Lakers” are in Minnesota. The team was originally the Minneapolis Lakers.
There are seven ways a baseball player can legally reach first base without getting a hit. A walk, batter hit by a pitch, passed ball, catcher interference, catcher drops third strike, fielder's choice, and being designated as a pinch runner.
The only vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked or in any other form but fresh is lettuce.
Six things you can wear on your feet that begin with the letter “s” are shoes, socks, sandals, sneakers, slippers, skis, snowshoes and stockings.
I first received this quiz in an email from my friend, Roy Dalziel. The origin of this quiz is unknown.
Charlotte Lankard is a licensed marriage and family therapist in private practice. Contact her at email@example.com.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9606Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad