Yukon left-handed pitcher Chad James agrees to terms with Florida Marlins
Yukon left-handed pitcher Chad James has agreed to terms with the Florida Marlins, agreeing to the largest signing bonus ever for a high school player coming out of Oklahoma.
The sides agreed just before Monday's deadline for this year's draft picks with college eligibility remaining to sign.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister