Yukon superintendent announces retirement amid turmoil, lawsuits
A news release from Yukon Public Schools lauded its superintendent for his years of dedicated service and important role in getting a $92.4 million bond issue passed to build a “world-class” high school.
YUKON — A recent news release from Yukon Public Schools lauded its superintendent for his years of service and role in getting a $92.4 million bond issue passed to build a “world-class” high school.
Videoview all videos
Feb 8Randy and Debbie Wright weren't open records...
Photoview all photos
But the announcement of Bill Denton’s plans to retire in summer 2014 comes at a time when the district’s vocational agriculture program is being scrutinized by the Oklahoma State Bureau of...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 15155OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10481Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 7111Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6362Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6344Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5951Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4162As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in