Zion National Park shuttle service starts Sunday
SPRINGDALE, Utah (AP) — Zion National Park will begin its seasonal shuttle service this Sunday.
Park officials say the shuttle will run daily from March 24 to Oct. 28. The shuttle will run only on the weekends in November. This is the 14th year the well-known national park is offering the free shuttle service.
There are nine stops in the town of Springdale and nine within Zion National Park. The shuttles give visitors access to trailheads, points of interest, the Zion Lodge and the Zion Human History Museum.
Zion National Park is located in southwestern Utah near the Arizona border.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 14537OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9306Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6496Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6052Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5977Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5977Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3990As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in