Zip line offers unique view of Osage Hills
Oklahoma's first zip line opened outside of Tulsa and features almost 4,000 feet of zipping action.
Thrill seekers have a new way to unleash their inner daredevil at a new zip line at Post Oak Lodge and Retreat in Tulsa.
The zip line, north of downtown Tulsa, is the first of its kind in Oklahoma. It contains seven platforms, six zip lines and nearly 4,000 feet of cable.
NewsOK Related Articles
Jim Barnard, CEO of Post Oak Lodge and Retreat, said the addition is a great way to make an event stand out. Post Oak is already the top outdoor wedding venue in Oklahoma, according to Barnard....
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say