Zynga slides after updated agreement with Facebook
Zynga's titles range from "FarmVille" to "CityVille" to "Words With Friends," the Scrabble-like game made popular on mobile devices.
Zynga shares fell 33 cents, or 12.6 percent, to $2.29 in after-hours trading. The stock closed up 11 cents, or 4.4 percent, at $2.62 in the regular session.
Facebook shares dipped 4 cents to $27.28 in extended trading. Its stock has surged by nearly 30 percent this month on increasing optimism about the company's ability to make money on the traffic visiting its service on smartphones and tablet computers.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 30214Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 19534Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7073OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6093Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5026OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4433Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3498Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater