Virginia’s heaven for history lovers
PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY, Va. — Since 1969, the Commonwealth of Virginia has used the catchphrase "Virginia is for Lovers” as a clever way to boost tourism. After spending several days exploring Prince William County, I’m inclined to amend that slogan to read "Virginia is for History Lovers.”
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 20548Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16464Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11845Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 11178Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9890Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9771Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9386OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures