Jamie Marchi of “Witchblade” among guests at Midwest City’s Izumicon
University of Oklahoma graduate Jamie Marchi highlights the Izumicon guest list. The anime convention is being held this weekend in Midwest City’s Reed Center.
Voice actress Marchi is best known for roles in the anime series “Witchblade” (Masane Amaha), “Soul Eater” (Liz Thompson) and “Sgt. Frog” (Aki Hinata). She’s also appeared in “Yu Yu Hakasho,” “Fruits Basket” and dozens more.
Other guests include Troy Baker, Trina Nishimura, Todd Haberkorn, Samantha Inoue Harte and David Williams.
For more information, visit www.izumicon.com.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7078Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6616OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5593Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4449Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4211Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4167Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3427Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3248Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients