Bill Barrett Corp. closes on sale of gas assets
DENVER (AP) — Bill Barrett Corp. has closed on its sale of natural gas assets in Wyoming and Colorado to an affiliate of Vanguard Natural Resources, LLC.
The Denver-based company on Wednesday reported net proceeds of $329 million from the sale, which included Wind River Basin natural gas-producing properties, Powder River Basin coal bed methane assets and a working interest in its Gibson Gulch-Piceance Basin development property.
Proceeds are being used to pay off the $250 million balance on the company's revolving credit facility as of year-end 2012 and to 2013 development capital.
The company says its borrowing base on its revolving credit facility was reduced by $75 million to $825 million based on preliminary year-end 2012 reserves, which exclude the properties sold to Vanguard.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments