President nominates federal prosecutor to be U.S. judge in Tulsa
Sen. Tom Coburn objects to Obama’s nomination of Arvo Mikkanen as U.S. judge in Tulsa, calling him “unacceptable.”
WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama on Wednesday named a longtime federal prosecutor in Oklahoma City to be a U.S. district judge in Tulsa, but Sen. Tom Coburn immediately voiced his opposition.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 17700Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8160OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6118Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5947OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4682Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4603Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater