Edmond man arrested on an indecent exposure complaint
Casey Aaron Kolb, 30, Edmond, was arrested on an indecent exposure complaint. Edmond police didn't believe his story that he was searching for a tick instead of masturbating in his truck.
EDMOND — An Edmond man was arrested on an indecent exposure complaint when police didn't believe his story that he was searching for a tick instead of masturbating in his vehicle.
Casey Aaron Kolb, 30, told police at 4:45 p.m. Friday that he worked construction and was attempting to remove a tick, according to a police report released Monday.
A witness told police she saw a man masturbating at the Century 21 office, 307 E Danforth Road. She said the man's truck was stopped at the side of the entrance.
The woman told police she followed the man and got his license tag number when he stopped at the light at Danforth Road and Boulevard. She said he was driving in an erratic manner and was speeding to get away from her, the report states.
An officer reported that the zipper to Kolb's pants was open when he was stopped.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 38644Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15211Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9740Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9154Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8873Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7777Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7381Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister