Homicide, shooting victims in far southeast Oklahoma City identified
Police identified the victims of an early Monday shooting and a homicide in far southeast Oklahoma City.
Police have identified victims of a shooting and a homicide in far southeast Oklahoma City.
Master Sgt. Gary Knight said Chad Lawrence Martin, 22, arrived at St. Anthony Hospital with a gunshot wound about 3:25 a.m. Monday and told police he was shot at 12900 Kerns Road.
Police went to the address and found a man who was dead with trauma to his body, Knight said. Police have identified the victim as Jonathon Kyle Patton, 23.
Knight said the gunshot victim required surgery.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 17374Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 16681Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims