Keystone XL pipeline opponents plan protests
Tar Sands Blockade intends to use civil disobedience to block construction of the Keystone XL pipeline between Cushing and refineries along the Gulf of Mexico.
Opponents of the Keystone XL pipeline launched a civil disobedience campaign Thursday aimed at stopping construction of the controversial project.
Developer TransCanada Corp. has begun construction of the 485-mile pipeline between Cushing and the Gulf Coast after securing the necessary permits from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers....
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction