Oklahoma temperatures in the 70s Monday with high winds
Temperatures are rising to the 70s Monday. Central Oklahoma will be windy with rain chances Tuesday.
Temperatures will be in the 70s Monday with high winds in central Oklahoma, the National Weather Service reports.
There is a chance for showers Tuesday.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Monday: Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, increasing clouds with a high near 74. South, southwest wind 15 to 21 mph with gusts as high as 29 mph.
Monday night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
Tuesday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy with a high near 66. South wind 11 to 17 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
Tuesday night: A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy with a low around 32. North wind 8 to 15 mph with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 48. North wind 9 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 28.
Thursday: Mostly sunny with a high near 52.
Thursday night: Mostly clear with a low around 22.
Friday: Sunny with a high near 52.
Friday night: Mostly clear with a low around 34.
Saturday: Sunny with a high near 56.
Saturday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 34.
Sunday: Partly sunny with a high near 60.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in