Share “Woman accidentally sets home on fire after...”

Woman accidentally sets home on fire after finding snake

www.khou.com Published: March 22, 2013

Snakes creep some people out, but they’re usually not known for arson acts.

A Texas woman who found a snake while cleaning Wednesday night threw gasoline on the reptile and lit it on fire.



According to KHOU.com, the snake then fled into the brush pile, catching the woman’s house on fire.

Fire officials said the house completely burned down and another house was damaged by the blaze.

H/T: Gawker
Read the rest of this post on www.khou.com

AROUND THE WEB

  1. 1
    Norman residents disturbed after seeing vulgar, racist graffiti on homes, vehicles
  2. 2
    Vinita police chief: Extreme sunburn case still under investigation, drawing international media...
  3. 3
    Hundreds pack memorial service for man killed at north Tulsa park
  4. 4
    There’s a New Restaurant That Specializes in Potato-Chip Sandwiches
  5. 5
    The most popular liquor in every state
+ show more

FEATURED JOBS



× Trending around the web Article